The funeral of a loved one is a very difficult and arduous experience for each and every one of us. At the end of the funeral service we would like to have the reassurance that we did everything possible to pay our respects with the dignity and honour our loved one deserved. Our funeral home holds each ceremony with respect to the deceased as well as their family, always keeping in mind that we perform a service.
Below you can find a list of the services we provide for the funeral:
- We arrange the day and time of the funeral.
- We transport the deceased from the place of death to the Cemetary or the morgue if an autopsy is required.
- We take care of the preparation of the deceased.
- We make all the necessary bureaucratic arrangements for the burrial.
- We guide you through the process to receive the funeral expenses from the social security organisations.
- We print and place the funeral announcements.
- We order and transport the floral wreaths.
- We decorate the church where the funeral service will be held.
- We book the banquet hall where the coffee and/or meal will be served.
- We arrange for the transport of the relatives and friends, to and from the cemetary, by hiring a bus both in Thessaloniki and away in case of repatriation.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further information
Greece has special climate conditions that are characterized by strong sunshine with a lot of heat during the summer months and by heavy rain during the winter and autumn seasons. The weather conditions can be an extra burden to anyone attending an already emotionally charged situation, as a funeral always is. This is why we install a protective tent that makes attendees feel more comfortable.